Think your article or content is a good fit for A Life of Gab?
I’d absolutely love to showcase your blog post on this site and encourage you to submit ideas and content to be published here to my readers.
A bit about A Life of Gab’s audience
The amazing women who read this site are looking for ways to fit creativity into their busy lives. This could take the form of practical advice and tips or tutorials on fun projects they can try themselves at home.
Typically these women have a full plate – work, kids, a home to take care of and a social life they probably shouldn’t neglect. Creativity is an important way for them to carve out a bit of me-time every day.
What sort of content can you submit?
I only accept high quality content I feel will benefit them or will help them solve a problem. I want to make sure these ladies have a go-to source for inspiration and ideas and I am incredibly picky about what I feel is valuable to them.
Ideally posts should be between 800-1500 words and be as valuable, insightful and practical as possible. I want your very best stuff both to keep my readers engaged and to showcase what an amazing writer you are!
What topics can I cover?
Anything related to bringing creativity into someone’s daily life. You can do a quick search to see if it’s already been covered or get some ideas as to what other topics have been written about on the site.
How-tos, tutorials, DIY projects and resource round ups are welcome. In general I focus on drawing, writing, painting, fibre arts (crochet, knitting and embroidery), home decor and journaling as the main subjects I cover but am open to alternatives if it’s interesting and useful to A Life of Gab’s audience.
What’s the fine print?
There’s not much of it but there are a few rules to be followed:
- The post has to be unique and not a spin off of an existing post
- You cannot publish the post elsewhere, A Life of Gab will retain copyright of it after publishing
- Only 1 link to your own site is allowed per post (but you will get a full author box with links to your site and social media accounts) feel free to insert links as needed to past content on this site or outside sources as needed
- You must be a follower of A Life of Gab’s social accounts and share, retweet, like, etc a few of our own shares about your post to spread the love to your audience.
- I reserve the right to not publish a post or to edit it for grammar or errors
Sounds good! What’s next?
I encourage you to browse through the site to see what topics have already been covered and to get ideas as to how your post could compliment the material already on A Life of Gab.
When you’re ready why not shoot me off an email or fill in the form below with a brief outline and some of the main points of your proposed post and we can go from there.
Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!